Tis the season for pumpkin EVERYTHING, am I right?
Whether you’re carving them, eating them, or finding the perfect Instagram shot with them as your scenery, it’s hard to escape the obsession with this seasonal item throughout the fall season. Should you be ashamed of your pumpkin love? Of course not! However, we believe we can transform your infatuation into magical (and edible) pumpkin-filled creations… with the addition of our liquid fuel, of course. Read below for our favorite ways to include this ingredient into some of our yummiest concoctions, a.k.a the ultimate pumpkin cold brew guide, and celebrate #NationalPumpkinDay the Chameleon Cold-Brew way.
Blend into a cold brew coffee smoothie
The idea is so simple, yet so perfect. For the smoothie connoisseur, blend your favorites together and drink up! This meal takes your joy for pumpkins and the fall season into an out-of-the-box treat your eyes (and tastebuds!) will thank you for. Use Chameleon Cold-Brew Caramel Concentrate for a touch of comfort inside this tasty energizer, ideally enjoyed on a relaxing morning or as a mid-day snack to cure that #AfternoonSlump.
Recipe below originally posted by Instagram user @thewholefooddiary:
- 2 sliced frozen bananas
- 3/4 cup cooked pumpkin
- 6oz Chameleon Cold-Brew Caramel Coffee Concentrate
- 2 T almond butter
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spices
- optional 3/4 cup of quality nut milk
- Blend it all up really well
- Top with dark chocolate chunks
- Dive in!
Mix into a cold brew coffee cocktail
Everyone knows about the PSL, but here at Chameleon we like to look beyond the status quo and truly let this seasonal ingredient shine. If looking for something with a little more (BOO)ze– if you catch our drift– we’ve got a drink ready for consumption. Our spiked pumpkin spice horchata brings together the burst of caffeine with our black ready-to-drink coffee paired effortlessly with pumpkin puree. Whether you’re celebrating with friends or simply giving an internal *cheers* to yourself, whip this cocktail up and bask in all the pumpkin love your heart desires.
Prep with a cold brew coffee breakfast
Not everyone loves a twist of caffeine and pumpkin, and we get that. But who says you can’t have your pumpkin craving and coffee, too? For avid Chameleon fans, you know we have a special place in our hearts for overnight oats. And of course, a pumpkin overnight oats recipe is up our sleeve! Prep your pumpkin craving ahead of time and enjoy this boosting breakfast alongside your favorite bottle of Chameleon Cold-Brew. (We recommend the Pecan for major Fall feels.)
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup BetterOats Old-Fashioned Oats
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- In a medium bowl, mix together greek yogurt, almond milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla and maple syrup until well combined.
- Stir in oats, chia seeds and spices.
- Pour into a glass jar or container and place in fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- Pair with your favorite flavor of Chameleon Cold-Brew.