A common question among Chameleon Cold-Brew drinkers is how to mix the perfect cup of coffee using our cold-brew concentrate. We get it, our bottles are quite large, and the 32-ounce size may be a tad overwhelming to a cold-brew newbie. Don’t let that discourage you! Mixing the perfect cup of cold-brew concentrate is easy to replicate once learned. With this quick step-by-step tutorial, you will be the next cold-brew concentrate connoisseur in no time! Feel free to ditch the ice cubes and heat your concentrate on the stove or in the microwave if you’re in the mood for a warmer drink, since all our brews can be served either hot or cold.
What You’ll Need:
- 4 oz. of your favorite Chameleon Cold-Brew Concentrate
- 4 oz. of your favorite liquid to blend with your concentrate (water, milk, or any non-milk!)
- 1 glass
- 1 measuring cup
- 1 handful of ice cubes (if you prefer a chilled brew!)
- 1 Stirrer
1) Fill glass with ice cubes & add 4 ounces of Chameleon Cold-Brew Concentrate
2) Measure out 4 ounces of other liquid and add to cold-brew concentrate
3) Stir both the liquid-of-choice & concentrate together
4) Gaze at this delicious concoction with pride and thirst!
Voila! The key to blending delicious cold-brew concentrate mixtures are adding equal parts of both liquids to create a smooth and flavorful experience. And hey, would you look at that? The labels on our cold-brew concentrate bottles have 4 oz. markers to help you remember the perfect measurement! Now that you have passed our beginner course, learn the tricks of the trade by trying out other cold-brew drink recipes on our site! Have your own you wish to share? Comment below and it could be featured!