Chameleon Cold-Brew prides itself as a versatile coffee: drink it hot, make it cold, add a splash of alcohol or sip it straight. Whether you prefer to mix your own concentrate or twist the cap off of our ready to drink bottles, each flavor provides a fueling buzz that allows any Chameleon drinker to make the most of out of their day. However, our brew’s versatility allows us to go even one step further into the recipe world: dessert.
Combining our favorite ingredient (cold brew, of course!) with a few kitchen staples creates recipes sure to conquer any cold-brew lover’s sweet tooth. Take your #MadeForMaker mentality to the next level by trying out one (or all) of the dessert recipes below.
Chameleon Cold-Brew Chocolate Ganache
Starting off as a beginner in the cooking world? We’ve got you covered.
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Mexican coffee
- Place chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl; set aside.
- Place cream in a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Pour over chocolate and let stand until chocolate has softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add butter & coffee to chocolate mixture and stir until smooth.
- Let ganache cool slightly before using!
Chameleon Cold-Brew Caramel Donut Glaze
- ¼ cup Butter
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- ¼ cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Caramel Concentrate
- Melt butter using either a microwave or stove top
- Sift powdered sugar into a medium mixing bowl
- Whisk in the melted butter to the sifted powder sugar
- Whisk in the caramel concentrate
Chameleon Cold-Brew Mocha “Nice Cream”
Eat your favorite treat without hesitation.
- 5 Frozen Bananas
- 1 Coconut (scooped meat out of both sides)
- 1/3 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Mocha Concentrate
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- Put all ingredients (minus cinnamon) in a blender
- Blend on low setting
- Scoop out mixture from blender (should resemble same texture as ice cream) and add to a bowl
- Top off with sprinkled cinnamon on top & lick the bowl clean!!!
Chameleon Cold-Brew Churros Con Chocolate
For the ultimate dessert lover…
- 1/2 cup water
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Vegetable oil for frying
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- ½ cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 4 oz dark chocolate
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- Bring water, butter and salt to a boil then remove from heat and stir in flour until a ball forms.
- Add to a stand mixer* and mix on low with a paddle attachment for 1 minute. Then increase speed to medium and add eggs 1 at a time until fully incorporated. *This can also be done by hand.
- When cool enough to handle, spoon churro mix into a piping bag with a large star tip.
- Heat about 2 inches of oil in a pot to about 360°F and pipe 4-6 inch churros into the oil.
- Fry, turning once, about 40 seconds per side or until golden then transfer to a towel lined plate and dust with cinnamon sugar mixture. Finish frying the remaining dough.
- Meanwhile make your chocolate by heating all ingredients in a sauce pan over medium-low heat. Stir constantly for about 5-10 minutes until the chocolate melts and the sauce thickens slightly, careful not to burn. Remove from heat and keep warm.
- Dunk churros into your cold-brew chocolate!
Chameleon Cold-Brew Texan Pecan Pie
You’ll be saying “y’all” between bites in no time.
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 1 cup chocolate
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup honey or syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- 1/4 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew TX Pecan Concentrate
- 3 eggs
- 1 crust
- 1.5 pecans
- Add first 8 ingredients into a large bowl and mix until smooth
- Spread out pie crust on a separate plate and add pecans to the middle
- Pour mixture from bowl on top of pecans
- Cover with foil
- Bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees
- Remove foil from pie and bake for another 30-40 minutes
- Let cool for 2+ hours
- Add your favorite topping and dig in!
Share your culinary conquests with us by tagging @ChameleonColdBrew and adding the hashtag #MadeForMakers. Whether it’s a dessert recipe listed above or one of your own, you could be featured on our feed! Happy eating. 😋