Vegan Cold Brew Ice Cream Sandwich
A Chameleon Cold-Brew vegan spin on a classic, cool dessert. Mocha cold brew used as the coffee element.
Ice Cream Ingredients:
- 2 14-oz cans coconut milk (full-fat)
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Mocha Coffee Concentrate
- 3/4 cup cacao powder
- 2 oz vodka (plain, vanilla or chocolate are all great)
- Optional 1 cup of your choice chunks (cacao nibs, marshmallows, nuts, chopped fruit, etc.)
Cookie Sandwich Ingredients:
- 2 large chocolate chunk cookies
- natural dye sprinkles
- In chilled bowl whip coconut milk, coconut sugar, Chameleon Cold-Brew, cacao powder and vodka until creamy and smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Pour into a freezer safe container (like a loaf pan) and freeze.
- Every 1-2 hours for the first 4-6 hours, using a whisk or masher stir up your ice cream to break apart ice crystals.
- Let sit out about 10-20 minutes before scooping.
- Serve sandwiched between cookies rolled in sprinkles!