Vegan Cereal Milk
Your morning bowl of cereal just got a Chameleon upgrade! Try our vegan, cold brew infused milk to pair with your favorite cereal or even a glass of cold brew coffee.
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups cereal
- 2-4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 bottle Chameleon Cold-Brew Espresso Coffee Ready-To-Drink
- Place cereal on a cookie sheet and toast in 350°F oven for about 10 minutes, stirring once.
- In a bowl combine toasted cereal, milk and water.
- Cover and refrigerate until soggy, stirring occasionally (about 30 minutes depending on cereal).
- Blend cereal mixture then strain through fine mesh strainer or in nut milk bag. Discard the cereal pulp.
- Stir the brown sugar and sea salt into your milk.
- Pour 1 cup vegan cereal milk over ½ bottle of Chameleon Cold-Brew Espresso Coffee.