Vanilla Mocha Chia Pudding
Upgrade your overnight breakfast creations with our sweet and colorful Vanilla Mocha Chia Pudding recipe made topped with berries.
- 4 TBSP chia seeds
- 1/2 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Ready to Enjoy Mocha Coffee
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice
- 2 TBSP maple syrup
- 1 vanilla bean, seeds scraped
- 1/2 tsp cacao powder
- 1/2 cup yogurt of your choice
- 1/2 cup fresh berries
- Stir together milk, vanilla bean, 2 tablespoons chia seeds and 1 tablespoon maple syrup.
- In a separate container, stir together Chameleon, cacao, 2 tablespoons chia seeds and 1 tablespoon maple syrup.
- Let soak for 3 hours or overnight.
- Layer puddings and yogurt then berries and any extras you love!