Vanilla Mocha Chia Pudding
Upgrade your overnight breakfast creations with our sweet and colorful Vanilla Mocha Chia Pudding recipe made topped with berries.
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- ½ cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Mocha Ready-To-Enjoy Coffee
- ½ cup milk of your choice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 vanilla bean, seeds scraped
- ½ teaspoon cacao powder
- ½ cup yogurt of your choice
- ½ cup fresh berries
- Stir together milk, vanilla bean, 2 tablespoons chia seeds and 1 tablespoon maple syrup.
- In a separate container, stir together Chameleon, cacao, 2 tablespoons chia seeds and 1 tablespoon maple syrup.
- Let soak for 3 hours or overnight.
- Layer puddings and yogurt then berries and any extras you love!