Toasted S'mores Iced Coffee Recipe
Bring the campfire to the kitchen with our Toasted S’mores Iced Coffee recipe made with Chameleon Cold-Brew Mocha Coffee Concentrate.
- 1 cup mini marshmallows, vegan
- 1/2 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Mocha Coffee Concentrate
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 graham cracker (2 squares)
- Optional: 1 tablespoon honey
- Broil mini marshmallows until golden brown and let cool before moving. Careful to watch them while broiling to make sure they don’t burn – unless you like them that way!)
- Blend Chameleon, cacao, milk, ice, 1 graham cracker square and honey.
- Fill glass with a ½ cup toasted marshmallows then top with Iced S’mores Coffee.
- Top with remaining toasted marshmallows and your other square of graham cracker, crumbled.
- Drink with a boba straw or spoon!