Chameleon Cold-Brew Campfire in a Cup
- 8 marshmallows
- 1/2 of a vanilla bean
- 2 cups Chameleon Cold-Brew Organic Black Coffee Concentrate
- 2 cups milk or milk alternative
- 1 tbsp agave
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Place marshmallows on a skewer (or stick on hanger for real campfire vibes) and toast to your liking over stove flame.
- Slice 1/2 vanilla bean down the center and scrape out the seeds.
- Add toasted marshmallows to a pot with Chameleon Cold-Brew, milk, agave, vanilla bean seeds, and sea salt.
- Heat over medium until you reach a gentle simmer.
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips until they are melted.
- Serve topped with toasted marshmallows and chocolate!