Superfood Cold Brew Cinnamon Fat Balls
Take sweet treats on the go with Cold Brew Cinnamon Fat Balls made with Philosophie Superfood products and Chameleon Cold-Brew Vanilla Coffee Concentrate.
Write a review
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Vanilla Coffee Concentrate
- 6 dates
- 1 cup raw nuts (we used cashews and almonds)
- ½ cup seeds (we used hemp and ground flax)
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons Philosophie Cacaobee (Superfood Honey)
- 2 tablespoons Philosophie Coconut Magic (Superfood Coconut Butter)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- For Topping
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- In a food processor, blend shredded coconut, Chameleon Cold-Brew and dates until dates are finely chopped or smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until a sticky dough forms.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes, roll into 1 tablespoon sized balls and freeze.
- Once frozen, whisk together topping ingredients and dip frozen balls in 1-2 times.
- Pop balls back in the freezer and let thaw a few minutes before snacking!
Chameleon Cold-Brew https://www.chameleoncoldbrew.com/
0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.Overall rating: