Spiked Pumpkin Spice Horchata
Let your favorite cold brew coffee in on the season’s favorite flavor- pumpkin spice! Add a shot of bourbon and mix in horchata for a sweet and boozy drink.
- 4 cups filtered water
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 bottle Chameleon Cold-Brew Ready to Enjoy Black Coffee
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Cover almonds with filtered water and soak overnight.
- Strain and rinse almonds in the morning then blend with 4 cups filtered water.
- Using a nut milk bag or fine mesh strainer, strain milk and set aside pulp for another use.
- To milk add remaining ingredients and blend again.
- Enjoy over ice!