Spiked Pumpkin Spice Horchata
Let your favorite cold brew coffee in on the season’s favorite flavor- pumpkin spice! Add a shot of bourbon and mix in horchata for a sweet and boozy drink.
- 4 cups filtered water
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 bottle Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee (small bottle, ready to drink)
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup bourbon
- ¼ cup agave nectar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Cover almonds with filtered water and soak overnight.
- Strain and rinse almonds in the morning then blend with 4 cups filtered water.
- Using a nut milk bag or fine mesh strainer, strain milk and set aside pulp for another use.
- To milk add remaining ingredients and blend again.
- Enjoy over ice!