- 1 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Espresso Concentrate
- 1 star anise
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 3 whole cloves
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 6 oz cognac
- 12 drops aromatic bitters
- 4 handfuls ice
- Bring Chameleon to a boil then add spices and simmer 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and steep for 20 minutes.
- Remove spices from Chameleon and stir in honey until dissolved – this will be about ½ cup.
- Shake 1 oz spiced-Chameleon with 1.5 oz cognac, 3 drops of bitters and a handful of ice until cold and frothy.
- Strain into a martini glass and garnish with a star anise.