Rainbow Pride Good Mood Donuts
Celebrate Pride sweetly all year round with our Rainbow Good Mood Donuts made with Chameleon Cold-Brew Vanilla Coffee Concentrate.
- 1 cup AP flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp Rhodiola Rosea powder
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted + more for greasing
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Vanilla Coffee Concentrate
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- Food coloring gel (we used white, pink, orange, yellow, green, blue)
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease donut pan with coconut oil.
- Whisk dry donut ingredients. Separately, whisk wet ingredients until smooth.
- Stir both mixtures together, careful not to overmix.
- Fill each greased donut well ¾ way up and bake 8-10 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- Once donuts are cool make glaze by whisking together sugar, milk and 3 drops white food color (if using) until smooth.
- Divide glaze into as many bowls as you are making colors, then put 3+ drops of food color in each bowl and stir well.
- On a plate, pour a thin line of each color, one next to the other, until it makes a rainbow slightly larger than your donuts.
- Dip top of donut into glaze then flip over and set on flat surface. Optional: sprinkle with sprinkles before glaze sets.
- Repeat steps 7-8 until you’ve glazed all donuts. Dip them twice if you have extra glaze!
- Let glaze set & enjoy!