Pecan Toffee Coffee Popcorn
Bring the movies home with a buzzy twist on a buttery classic! Try our Pecan Coffee Toffee Popcorn topped with a cold brew drizzle.
- ½ cup popcorn kernels, popped
- ¼ cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Pecan Coffee Concentrate
- 1 ½ cups brown sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter (1 stick)
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¾ cup pecans
- Drizzle toffee over popped popcorn and pecans then stir to evenly coat.
- Lay popcorn flat on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake 20-30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Let cool at room temperature then break up any clumps.
- Store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
- Preheat oven to 300°F
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter then add the Chameleon, brown sugar and sea salt.
- Stir mixture until it comes to a boil. Reduce heat to low and let simmer without stirring for 5-10 minutes until mixture is golden and thickens enough to briefly leave a trail when a spoon is scraped along the bottom of the saucepan.