- 1⁄2 cup popcorn kernels, popped
- 1⁄4 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Pecan Coffee Concentrate
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter (1 stick)
- 1⁄2 tsp sea salt
- 3⁄4 cup pecans
- Preheat oven to 300°F
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter then add the Chameleon, brown sugar and sea salt.
- Stir mixture until it comes to a boil. Reduce heat to low and let simmer without stirring for 5 – 10 minutes until mixture is golden and thickens enough to briefly leave a trail when a spoon is scraped along the bottom of the saucepan.
- Drizzle toffee over popped popcorn and pecans then stir to evenly coat.
- Lay popcorn flat on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake 20 – 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Let cool at room temperature then break up any clumps.
- Store in an airtight container until ready to serve.