Pecan Concentrate Oatmeal
Write a review
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk (or non-mylk of your choice)
- 2 TBSP Pecan Concentrate
- 2 TBSP chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- handful of pecan pieces (optional)
- Combine milk, Pecan Concentrate and vanilla extract into a microwavable mug; place in microwave for 1-1.5 minutes to heat.
- In a separate bowl, add the old-fashioned oats and chia seeds; mix. Add heated coffee mixture and let sit for about 3 minutes.
- Once the oats have absorbed the coffee mixture, sprinkle cinnamon and pecan pieces on top, and enjoy!
Chameleon Cold-Brew https://www.chameleoncoldbrew.com/
0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.Overall rating: