- 1⁄3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat milk (or non-mylk of your choice)
- 2TBSP Chameleon Cold-Brew Pecan Coffee Concentrate
- 2TBSP chia seeds
- 1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- handful of pecan pieces (optional)
- Combine milk, Pecan Coffee Concentrate and vanilla extract into a microwavable mug; place in microwave for 1−1.5 minutes to heat.
- In a separate bowl, add the old-fashioned oats and chia seeds; mix. Add heated coffee mixture and let sit for about 3 minutes.
- Once the oats have absorbed the coffee mixture, sprinkle cinnamon and pecan pieces on top, and enjoy!