Peanut Butter Cold Brew Cereal Bar
Fuel your morning with salty peanut butter, oats, and Chameleon Cold-Brew coffee all rolled into one flavorful breakfast cereal bar.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Vanilla Coffee Concentrate
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup rice chex
- 1/4 cup coconut
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 TBSP creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8” pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together peanut butter, Chameleon Cold-Brew, honey, coconut oil, egg white and brown sugar.
- Add remaining ingredients to wet mixture and stir gently to combine.
- Press mixture firmly into pan.
- Bake 35-40 minutes until golden and firm. Let cool 5 minutes.
- Lift bars out of pan and cut into 8 bars then let cool.
- If desired, squish together peanut butter and coconut oil in a ziplock bag. Cut the tip of the bag off and pipe drizzles onto each bar.
- Refrigerate in a sealed container until ready to eat!