Peanut Butter Cold Brew Cereal Bar
Fuel your morning with salty peanut butter, oats, and Chameleon Cold-Brew coffee all rolled into one flavorful breakfast cereal bar.
Write a review
- ½ cup Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Vanilla Coffee Concentrate
- ¼ cup Honey
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 Egg White
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup rice chex
- ¼ cup coconut
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Optional Topping
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8” pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together peanut butter, Chameleon Cold-Brew, honey, coconut oil, egg white and brown sugar.
- Add remaining ingredients to wet mixture and stir gently to combine.
- Press mixture firmly into pan.
- Bake 35-40 minutes until golden and firm. Let cool 5 minutes.
- Lift bars out of pan and cut into 8 bars then let cool.
- If desired, squish together peanut butter and coconut oil in a ziplock bag. Cut the tip of the bag off and pipe drizzles onto each bar.
- Refrigerate in a sealed container until ready to eat!
Chameleon Cold-Brew https://www.chameleoncoldbrew.com/
0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.Overall rating: