Peach & Cold Brew Summer Shandy
- 2 peaches
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Vanilla Coffee Concentrate
- 2 cups ginger beer
- To make peach nectar, bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Cut a shallow “x” into the bottom of each peach then drop into boiling water for 30-45 seconds until skin begins to peel off at “x.”
- Remove peaches from boiling water and place in a bowl of ice water to stop them from cooking.
- Once cool, peel skin off peaches and discard pits.
- Blend peach flesh with lemon juice and water until smooth then cover and refrigerate until ready to use. Stir when ready to use.
- For each Summer Shandy, stir together ¾ cup peach nectar and 2 tablespoons Chameleon in a glass.
- Fill glass with ice and top peach mix with ½ cup ginger beer and a slice of lemon.