Chameleon Cold-Brew Mocha Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp Chameleon Cold-Brew (mocha)
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
Ice Cream Sandwich Ingredients:
- 1 pint of Nada Moo Ice cream (flavor of your choice!)
- Blend all cookie ingredients into a large bowl and mix until even.
- Butter one cookie sheet and place even drops of mixture across the sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- Lay pint of ice cream on a cutting board and cut (with label on it) into four cylinders.
- Make a cookie sandwich with two cookies and one ice cream cylinder in the middle.
- Remove pint label and enjoy!