Mini Mocha Cold Brew Cheesecakes
Treat yourself to a bite (or several!) of these decadent Mini Mocha Cold Brew Coffee Cheesecakes with Chocolate Cookie Crust.
Write a review
- Crust Ingredients
- 12 Organic Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 1 tablespoon Chameleon Cold-Brew Mocha Concentrate
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Cheesecake Ingredients
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Chameleon Cold-Brew Mocha Concentrate
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- Sour Cream Topping
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325°F and line muffin tins.
- For the crust, crush cookies into fine crumbs in zip seal bag or food processor then add sea salt and Chameleon Cold-Brew and mix to combine.
- Press about 1 tablespoon firmly into the bottom of each muffin liner and refrigerate.
- For the cheesecake, beat all ingredients except chocolate together until smooth.
- Add melted chocolate and beat until uniformly combined then divide mixture evenly among liners. It should fill them about 2/3 of the way up.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until the edges look set but the middle is still slightly jiggly.
- For sour cream topping, stir together ingredients until smooth.
- Top baked cheesecakes with sour cream topping and bake for an additional 8 minutes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Optionally dust tops with cacao powder right before you serve.
Chameleon Cold-Brew https://www.chameleoncoldbrew.com/
0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.Overall rating: