Iced Rose Adaptogen Latte Recipe
Kickstart your morning with some flower power and our Iced Rose Adaptogen Latte made with Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate.
- ¼ cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- 1-2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- 1 teaspoon beet powder
- ½ teaspoon ashwaganda (herbal supplement)
- Pour Chameleon over ice.
- Blend remaining ingredients until frothy and pour over Chameleon.
- Option to top with dried rose petals.