Honey Lavender Cold Brew Latte
Honey Lavender Simple Syrup Ingredients
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp dried lavender
- 4oz Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 4oz unsweetened almond milk
- 1-2 T honey lavender syrup
- 1 in. ice cube
- Add the water, sugar, honey and lavender into a saucepan on low heat.
- Stir ingredients together until sugar dissolves. Keep on low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Strain the liquid (to remove lavender) and pour into a glass jar and allow to cool.
- Pour remaining latte ingredients over a 1-inch ice cube in a glass and enjoy!