Write a review
- 1/3 cup roasted hazelnuts
- 1/3 cup cookies and cream protein powder
- 3 eggs whites
- 1/4 cup original unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black concentrate
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Blend all the ingredients well.
- Heat grassfed butter on a nonstick pan on medium to low heat.
- Pour batter, flip when it starts to bubble (about 2 min). Makes about six 6-inch pancakes.
- Top with creamy almond butter, chopped hazelnuts, and a little bit of protein powder mixed with
- almond milk.
Chameleon Cold-Brew https://www.chameleoncoldbrew.com/
0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.Overall rating: