Golden Milk Latte Ice Cream Sandwiches
Take a bite of something sweet and simple with our Golden Milk Latte Ice Cream Sandwiches made with Chameleon Cold-Brew Vanilla Coffee Concentrate.
Ice Cream Ingredients
- ½ cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Vanilla Coffee Concentrate
- 1 cup coconut milk, full fat
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch sea salt
- 5 bananas, frozen
Raw Brownie Ingredients
- 1 ½ cups dates, pitted
- 1 cup walnuts
- ½ cup almonds
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Over medium heat, combine all ice cream ingredients except bananas and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat and refrigerate until cold.
- Line 3 loaf pans with parchment paper.
- Divide & smooth into two lined loaf pans and freeze until firm.
- In food processor, blend all bar ingredients until they are uniform consistency, no large chunks.
- Press half of the bar mixture in your lined loaf pan. Place a layer of parchment on top of that, then press the other half of mixture on top, creating 2 layers of brownies. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Once ice cream is frozen, peel off parchment from all three loaf pans and place ice cream between bars.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!