Marinated Steak Salad with Cold Brew Vinaigrette
Add a savory, smokey twist to your dinner salads with PRE marinated steaks and cold brew vinaigrette made with Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate.
- 1 – PRE Sirloin Steak, patted dry
- ½ cup tamari
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ cup Chameleon Cold Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 – 1 inch piece fresh ginger, grated
- 2 limes, juiced (1/4 cup)
- ¼ cup cold brew coffee
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 cups red kale, chopped
- 1 cup purple cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup green cabbage, chopped
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
- 2-3 red radishes, thinly sliced
- Place all marinade ingredients into a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Place steak in the marinade.
- Cover and put in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- While you wait, prep all the ingredients for dressing and salad.
- For dressing: place all ingredients into bowl, whisk to combine, set aside.
- Assemble all elements of salad, except almonds and radishes, in a bowl and toss.
- On stovetop, preheat a cast iron (or regular) skillet to medium-high heat.
- When skillet is hot, put marinated steak on the skillet.
- For medium rare, cook 4 minutes on each side. Flip only once. Set aside for 2-3 minutes to rest.
- Toss each salad with 2-3 tablespoons of dressing.
- Slice steak against the grain and place on top of the salad.
- Garnish with sliced almonds and radishes. Enjoy!