Dark Chocolate Adaptogen Truffles
Make a splash with a cold brew twist on a chocolate dessert classic with Chocolate Cold Brew Truffles made with organic coffee.
Write a review
- 10 oz semi-sweet chocolate (chopped or chips)
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons Chameleon Cold-Brew Mexican Coffee
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1 tablespoon maca powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Cacao powder for rolling
- Raspberry powder, cacao, chopped almonds, coconut
- Melt chocolate with coconut milk and Chameleon Cold-Brew.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and refrigerate 2 hours until set but still formable.
- Coat hands with cacao and roll into 1” balls, placing on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate 10-15 minutes then roll in additional toppings if you wish!
Chameleon Cold-Brew https://www.chameleoncoldbrew.com/
0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.Overall rating: