Cool for the Summer: Cold Brew Popsicles
We’re in a summer state of mind… the proof is in the popsicle! Our friends at the Today Show created the ultimate summer treat that’ll keep you cool, even when you can’t be poolside. These yummy coffee pops offer a kick of caffeine to help boost your energy during a day in the sun and the chocolate-peanut butter-banana combo adds a touch of protein to keep you energized during those summer days.
- 6 oz Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 1 banana
- 1 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 8 oz coconut milk
- 2 TBSP creamy peanut butter
- 1 TBSP cacao nibs, optional
- 1 tsp honey, optional
- Place all ingredients in a blender and combine until smooth.
- Pour the coffee mixture evenly into 6 pop molds and transfer to the freezer. Freeze for 6-8 hours, or overnight.
- To unmold, run the pop briefly under warm water, remove and enjoy.