Mocha Cold Brew Tiramisu Donuts
Dig in to these mouth-watering mocha tiramisu donuts, crafted with Chameleon Cold-Brew Mocha Coffee Concentrate.
Recipe by @daniliciousdishes
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/4 cup good quality cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp expresso powder
- 1/2 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Mocha Concentrate, room temp
- 1/2 cup brown or coconut sugar
- 3 TBSP melted coconut oil
- 1 large egg, room temp
- 1 tsp vanilla
Dark Chocolate Coffee Ganache
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 TBSP Chameleon Cold-Brew Mocha Coffee Concentrate, room temp
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 1/3 cup mascarpone
- 2 TBSP almond milk
- 2 TBSP Chameleon Cold-Brew Mocha Coffee Concentrate
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 TBSP powdered sugar
- dash salt
- 2 lady fingers, crushed
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees & grease donut pan. In a large bowl, whisk together all the dry donut ingredients, except sugar.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together egg and coconut or brown sugar until mixture is light and fluffy. Mix in the remaining wet ingredients for the donuts.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients until well-incorporated.
- Pour mix into a piping bag (or large plastic bag). Pipe the batter into each donut cavity so each is about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool completely (makes about 8 donuts).
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add ganache ingredients and microwave in 20 second increments until the chocolate chips are fully melted and ganache is smooth.
- Dip each donut into ganache and make sure the donut is evenly coated.
- Whisk together all mascarpone glaze ingredients until you have a smooth pourable glaze (may add a little more milk if needs to be a thinner consistency).
- Drizzle mascarpone glaze over each donut.
- Finish the donut with crushed lady fingers and serve with a cup of Chameleon Cold-Brew Mocha Coffee Concentrate. Enjoy!