Cold Brew Spice Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting
Sweeten your next party with Cold Brew Spice Cupcakes made with Chameleon Cold-Brew Pecan Coffee Concentrate and topped with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting.
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Pecan Coffee Concentrate
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp Chameleon Cold-Brew Pecan Coffee Concentrate
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- Nutmeg &/or gold leaf, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line cupcake pans.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy with an electric mixer on medium speed.
- Beat in remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Fill baking cups ¾ full. Bake about 20-25 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- For the frosting, beat cream cheese, butter and salt on medium speed until smooth. Gradually add powdered sugar then add Chameleon Cold-Brew and maple syrup and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Frost cooled cupcakes and garnish if desired.