Cold Brew Spice Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting
Sweeten your next party with Cold Brew Spice Cupcakes made with Chameleon Cold-Brew Pecan Coffee Concentrate and topped with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting.
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ½ cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Pecan Coffee Concentrate
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon Chameleon Cold-Brew Pecan Coffee Concentrate
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- Nutmeg &/or gold leaf, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line cupcake pans.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy with an electric mixer on medium speed.
- Beat in remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Fill baking cups ¾ full. Bake about 20-25 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- For the frosting, beat cream cheese, butter and salt on medium speed until smooth. Gradually add powdered sugar then add Chameleon Cold-Brew and maple syrup and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Frost cooled cupcakes and garnish if desired.