Cold Brew S'mores Bars
Bring the campfire to your kitchen with our buzzy Cold Brew S’mores Bar made with organic Chameleon Cold-Brew Mocha Coffee Concentrate.
- 3 sleeves of vegan graham crackers
- 1 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup almond or coconut milk
- ½ cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Mocha Coffee Concentrate
- 1 ½ cups vegan dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup full-fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Mocha Coffee Concentrate
- 10-20 oz (1-2 bags) large vegan marshmallows, we used Dandies
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8” pan with parchment paper, with excess paper on the sides so you can easily remove bars from your pan.
- Smash graham crackers into rough crumbs using food processor or bag-and-rolling pin method. You should get 4 cups crumbs.
- Mix together remaining crust ingredients in a large bowl.
- Press graham mixture into 8”x8” pan and bake for 30-35 minutes until golden and firm around the edges. Let cool.
- Melt chocolate then stir in coconut milk and Chameleon Cold-Brew until smooth.
- Pour chocolate mixture over cooled graham crust.
- Press marshmallows gently into chocolate.
- Freeze bars for 1 hour to set chocolate.
- Right before serving, broil on top rack for 2-3 minutes, until golden on top. Watch closely to avoid burning.
- Lift bars from pan and cut into 16 (crazy delicious) bars.