Cold Brew Smoked Texas Tacos- Chameleon Cold-Brew
Mix up your next BBQ with a buzzy brew and our Cold Brew Smoked Texas Tacos made with organic Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate.
Write a review
- 1 – PRE Chuck Roast, patted dry
- ¼ cup liquid smoke
- ¼ cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons ground coffee
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- Cold Brew BBQ: ½ cup favorite BBQ sauce + 1 tablespoon Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together all the rub ingredients in a small bowl.
- On the parchment lined baking sheet, rub the seasoning all over the rub so that no meat or “red” is showing.
- Pour liquid smoke and cold brew onto the baking sheet to create a “puddle.” Place the chuck into the puddle, so it’s surrounded by the liquid.
- Cover tightly with foil wrapped around the whole baking/roast sheet at least twice.
- Bake in 250 oven for 3 ½ hours, remove foil and bake uncovered for the last 30 minutes.
- Remove and let cool for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Slice to desired thickness for tacos. Top with red onion, cilantro, and cold brew bbq.
Chameleon Cold-Brew https://www.chameleoncoldbrew.com/
0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.Overall rating: