Cold Brew Smoked Texas Tacos
Mix up your next BBQ with a buzzy brew and our Cold Brew Smoked Texas Tacos made with organic Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate.
- 1 – PRE Chuck Roast, patted dry
- 1/4 cup liquid smoke
- 1/4 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 1 TBSP salt
- 1 TBSP pepper
- 2 TBSP ground coffee
- 2 TBSP brown sugar
- 1 TBSP mustard powder
- 1 TBSP garlic powder
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- Cold Brew BBQ: 1/2 cup favorite BBQ sauce + 1 TBSP Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together all the rub ingredients in a small bowl.
- On the parchment lined baking sheet, rub the seasoning all over the rub so that no meat or “red” is showing.
- Pour liquid smoke and cold brew onto the baking sheet to create a “puddle.” Place the chuck into the puddle, so it’s surrounded by the liquid.
- Cover tightly with foil wrapped around the whole baking/roast sheet at least twice.
- Bake in 250 oven for 3 1/2 hours, remove foil and bake uncovered for the last 30 minutes.
- Remove and let cool for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Slice to desired thickness for tacos.
- Top with red onion, cilantro, and cold brew BBQ.