Cold Brew Coffee Pancakes with Milkadamia
Start your morning off with a delicious breakfast aka our Cold Brew Pancakes made with Milkadamia Nut Milk and Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate.
Write a review
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 egg
- ½ cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- ½ cup Milkadamia Unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons melted ghee
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Mix together dry ingredients then add wet ingredients and whisk well.
- Butter a pan over low heat then scoop in about ¼ cup batter into each pancake.
- Cook about 1-2 minutes until edges are lightly golden then flip pancakes and finish cooking on other side.
Chameleon Cold-Brew https://www.chameleoncoldbrew.com/
0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.Overall rating: