Cold Brew Mini Bundt Swirl Coffee Cakes
Celebrate National Coffee Cake Day with dairy-free and gluten-free Cold Brew Mini Bundt Swirl Coffee Cakes made with Chameleon Cold-Brew Espresso Coffee Concentrate.
- 1 ½ cups gluten-free flour (1 to 1 replacement)
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Espresso Coffee Concentrate
- ¼ cup oat milk
- ½ cup vegan butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch sea salt
- ¼ cup toasted pecans, chopped
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon Chameleon Cold-Brew Espresso Coffee Concentrate
- 2 teaspoons oat milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray mini Bundt cake pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix together flour, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and sea salt. Make a well in the center of combined ingredients.
- Into well add Chameleon, milk, melted butter, eggs and vanilla. Whisk wet ingredients first to combine, then continue whisking into dry ingredients until combined and smooth. Batter will be thick.
- In a small bowl, stir together swirl ingredients.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of batter into prepared Bundt pan minis, spreading it to cover bottom.
- Top with about ½ tablespoon swirl mixture then top with another 1 tablespoon batter mix, filling the minis about 2/3 the way up.
- Bake 12-16 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool in pan.
- Remove mini Bundt cakes from pan and place onto a wire cooling rack.
- Whisk together glaze ingredients until smooth and drizzle about ½-1 tablespoon over each cooled cake.