Cold Brew Mini Bundt Swirl Coffee Cakes
- 1 ½ cups gluten-free flour (1 to 1 replacement)
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Espresso Coffee Concentrate
- ¼ cup oat milk
- ½ cup vegan butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch sea salt
- ¼ cup toasted pecans, chopped
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon Chameleon Cold-Brew Espresso Coffee Concentrate
- 2 teaspoons oat milk
Preheat oven to 350°F and spray mini Bundt cake pan with cooking spray.
In a large bowl mix together flour, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and sea salt. Make a well in the center of combined ingredients.
Into well add Chameleon, milk, melted butter, eggs and vanilla. Whisk wet ingredients first to combine, then continue whisking into dry ingredients until combined and smooth. Batter will be thick.
In a small bowl, stir together swirl ingredients.
Scoop 1 tablespoon of batter into prepared Bundt pan minis, spreading it to cover bottom.
Top with about ½ tablespoon swirl mixture then top with another 1 tablespoon batter mix, filling the minis about 2⁄3 the way up.
Bake 12 – 16 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool in pan.
Remove mini Bundt cakes from pan and place onto a wire cooling rack.
Whisk together glaze ingredients until smooth and drizzle about ½-1 tablespoon over each cooled cake.