Cold Brew Hot Chocolate
Time for a cold brew twist on a classic and sweet winter drink with this Cold Brew Hot Chocolate recipe.
Write a review
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 date
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Coffee
- Warm Chameleon Cold-Brew Coffee and almond milk in a small pot over medium heat on the stove.
- Combine the cacao powder and date in a food processor and blend until the date has the consistency of paste.
- Pour the heated coffee and milk into the food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve in a mug and enjoy!
Chameleon Cold-Brew https://www.chameleoncoldbrew.com/
0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.Overall rating: