Chameleon Cold-Brew Horchata
Write a review
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 1 cup blanched almonds
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 4 cups filtered water
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 cup white or coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Serve with Chameleon Cold-Brew Mexican Coffee
- Add rice, almonds, cinnamon sticks and 4 cups filtered water to a glass or ceramic (not metal or plastic) pitcher or bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove the cinnamon sticks and blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Strain through a nut milk bag, cheesecloth or fine mesh until smooth.
- Heat up 1 cup water with sugar until dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Add your sugar mixture to your milk mixture and chill.
- Stir or shake before serving.
- Serve equal parts Horchata and Chameleon Cold-Brew Mexican Coffee over ice.
Chameleon Cold-Brew https://www.chameleoncoldbrew.com/
0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.Overall rating: