Cold Brew Energy Balls
Keep on rolling through the day (or week!) with these cold brew energy balls.
- 5 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup dried apricots
- 1/4 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1 TBSP maca powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- extra hemp seeds & maca for rolling
- Soak dates & apricots in Chameleon Cold-Brew, set aside.
- In a food processor, blend almonds and walnuts until they are chopped into a medium to fine texture, depending on your preference for a chunkier or smoother final product.
- Add in soaked fruit and remaining ingredients then process until the fruit is smooth, pausing to scrape down the sides as needed.
- Refrigerate your dough for 10+ minutes to make it easier to handle.
- Scoop & roll tablespoon sized balls in maca powder or hemp seeds.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat!