Chameleon Cold-Brew Energy Balls
Keep on rolling through the day (or week) with these caffeinated energy balls.
Write a review
- 5 Medjool dates, pitted
- ½ cup dried apricots
- ¼ cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- ½ cup raw almonds
- ½ cup raw walnuts
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon maca powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Extra hemp seeds & maca for rolling
- Soak dates & apricots in Chameleon Cold-Brew, set aside.
- In a food processor, blend almonds and walnuts until they are chopped into a medium to fine texture, depending on your preference for a chunkier or smoother final product.
- Add in soaked fruit and remaining ingredients then process until the fruit is smooth, pausing to scrape down the sides as needed.
- Refrigerate your dough for 10+ minutes to make it easier to handle.
- Scoop & roll tablespoon sized balls in maca powder or hemp seeds.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat!
Chameleon Cold-Brew https://www.chameleoncoldbrew.com/
0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.Overall rating: