Cold Brew Coffee Dark Chocolate Cookies
Satisfy your chocolate cravings and cold brew desires with our decadent Cold Brew Coffee Dark Chocolate Cookie recipe– and a glass of milk.
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons Chameleon Cold Brew
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet or dark chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream wet ingredients & sugars for one minute.
- Slowly add in dry ingredients until full incorporated.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Grease cookie sheet with butter.
- Spoon 8 equally spaced cookies onto your cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until edges are slightly darker and cookie bounces back when gently touched.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Serve with Chameleon Cold Brew or make into a mocha ice cream sandwich!