Cold Brew Boba Tea
Take your Boba Tea cravings to a whole new level with a splash of smooth cold brew and bubbly tapioca pearls in every sip!
- 5 cups water
- 1/2 cup dried black boba (tapioca pearls)
- 1 cup brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Pecan Coffee Concentrate
- 1/2 cup your favorite milk, we used coconut condensed milk
- 2 cups ice
- In a smaller separate pot, boil sugar and 1 cup water about 5 minutes until slightly reduced, mixing periodically, then refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, boil 4 cups water then lower temperature to medium and add boba. Stir periodically for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cover and let sit for about 20 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, add cooked boba to sugar mixture and let sit at room temperature 10-30 minutes.
- Divide boba among 2 glasses with as much simple syrup as desired.
- Blend Chameleon Cold-Brew, milk and ice until smooth and pour over boba. Serve with a boba straw!