Cold Brew BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Concentrate
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- *Optional for spicy: 1/2 teaspoon cayenne powder
- Simmer all ingredients in a small saucepan for about 15-20 minutes until it reduces and becomes thicker, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over grilled vegetables and meats or use when slow cooking!
- Can be refrigerated for about a month (if you don’t just eat it by the spoonful like we did!).