- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2TBSP molasses
- 2TBSP chili powder
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- *Optional for spicy: 1⁄2 tsp cayenne powder
- Simmer all ingredients in a small saucepan for about 15 – 20 minutes until it reduces and becomes thicker, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over grilled vegetables and meats or use when slow cooking!
- Can be refrigerated for about a month (if you don’t just eat it by the spoonful like we did!).