Add a buzzy and sweet twist to your go-to ice cream waffle cone! Add ice cream into your Cold Brew Coffee Cone or a shot of Chameleon!
- 1/8 cup of your favorite Chameleon Cold-Brew Coffee Concentrate
- 1/4 cup oat milk
- 1 waffle cone
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 1 teaspoon white chocolate, melted (optional)
- Pour melted chocolate into cone at a 45° angle and rotate it to cover the inside, using a spoon and/or chopstick to help coat the entire cone if needed.
- Let cool then drizzle the top of your cone with melted white chocolate and let cool again.
- Froth hot milk using a blender, whisk, or frother.
- Heat up Chameleon Cold-Brew and pour into cone then top with milk, making latte art if you can.
- For a sweeter drink, stir the latte in the cone to mix in some of the chocolate. Drink quickly!