Chameleon Cold-Brew Coffee Cake Glaze
Take your waffles or other sweet treats to the next level with our sugary Coffee Cake Glaze made with Chameleon Cold-Brew Pecan Coffee Concentrate.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Coffee Concentrate (Pecan was used for this waffle glaze!)
- Melt butter using either a microwave or stove top.
- Sift powdered sugar into a medium mixing bowl.
- Whisk in the melted butter to the sifted powder sugar.
- Whisk in the coffee concentrate.
- Add the concentrate until you have the consistency you are going for and you can use it to top virtually anything you would like (waffles, muffins, cinnamon rolls)...The sky’s the limit!