Chameleon Cold-Brew Coconut Kahlua Latte
Enjoy a creamy, vanilla twist on our Espresso Cold Brew Coffee with our Cold Brew Coconut Kahlua Latte recipe made with this classic coffee-flavored liqueur.
- 2 oz Kahlua
- 3/4 cup milk (or any milk substitute)
- 2 TBSP cream of coconut
- pinch of cinnamon
- 2 TBSP white sugar
- 2 shots Chameleon Cold-Brew Ready to Enjoy Espresso Coffee
- Place Kahlua, milk, cream of coconut, cinnamon and sugar into pot over medium heat on stove for 5-7 minutes.
- Once hot, place mixture into blender. Blend on high for a few minutes to create frothiness.
- Heat two shots of Chameleon Cold-Brew Ready to Enjoy Espresso Coffee.
- Pour into milk mixture into two separate glasses. Top each with one shot of Chameleon Espresso Coffee.