Chocolate Peppermint Cold Brew Pancakes
- ¾ cup oat milk
- ½ cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Espresso Coffee Concentrate
- 1 zucchini, blended
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup cane sugar
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¾ cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- Chocolate Sauce Ingredients
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup non-dairy half and half
In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, Chameleon, zucchini and peppermint extract.
To bowl, add flour, sugar, cacao, baking soda and salt then whisk until combined.
Stir in chocolate chips.
In a large, greased pan over medium heat, add about ¼ cup batter to pan for each pancake.
Cook about 2 – 3 minutes until bubbles form then flip and cook another minute.
Continue cooking in batches until all pancakes are cooked.
In a microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate sauce ingredients and microwave in 20 second intervals, stirring in between until melted.
Top pancakes with chocolate sauce, and, if you’d like, more mini chocolate chips and crushed peppermint candy.