Chocolate Chunk Cold Brew Cookie Recipe
Take a spoon to this rich and gooey Cold Brew Cookie Skillet made with Chameleon Cold-Brew Vanilla Concentrate and top with vanilla ice cream.
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup cane sugar
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Vanilla Coffee Concentrate
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup oat flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup chocolate chunks
- 1 cup+ vanilla bean ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a 10 inch cast iron skillet, melt butter over medium-low heat.
- Add sugars and stir until smooth and caramelly.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool about 15 minutes to a warm room temperature.
- Stir in egg and Chameleon Cold-Brew then stir in dry ingredients. Finally, stir in chocolate.
- Sprinkle a few chocolate chunks on top then bake for 20-30 minutes until the edges are golden and the inside is still a little gooey.
- Top with ice cream while still warm and dig in!