Chocolate Chunk Cold Brew Cookie Recipe
Take a spoon to this rich and gooey Cold Brew Cookie Skillet made with Chameleon Cold-Brew Vanilla Concentrate and top with vanilla ice cream.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Vanilla Coffee Concentrate
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks
- 1 cup+ vanilla bean ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a 10 inch cast iron skillet, melt butter over medium-low heat.
- Add sugars and stir until smooth and caramelly.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool about 15 minutes to a warm room temperature.
- Stir in egg and Chameleon Cold-Brew then stir in dry ingredients. Finally, stir in chocolate.
- Sprinkle a few chocolate chunks on top then bake for 20-30 minutes until the edges are golden and the inside is still a little gooey.
- Top with ice cream while still warm and dig in!