Chameleon Cold-Brew Vegan Horchata Popsicles
Cool down during the summer heat with this deliciously nutty and creamy popsicle treat! Who says cold brew can’t also be dessert?
- 1 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Mexican Coffee
- 5 tablespoons agave, divided
- 1 cup coconut or rice milk
- Stir together Chameleon Cold-Brew & 2 tablespoons agave. Divide Chameleon Cold-Brew among 10 popsicle molds and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together coconut milk and remaining agave until smooth. Add to popsicle molds on top of cold-brew mix and freeze 30 minutes.
- Add popsicle sticks and freeze 4 hours or until firm.