Chameleon Cold-Brew Sangria
Make a toast with our buzzy, fruity cold brew sangria! The perfect drink for the dance floor, BBQ or an evening to unwind during the week.
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 orange, sliced
- 2 cups Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 1 cup Anejo Tequila
- 1/2 cup Campari
- 4 TBSP agave or simple syrup
- 1/2 cup sparkling water
- In a pitcher, stir together all ingredients except soda water and refrigerate 2 hours to overnight.
- To serve, divide grapes and orange slices among glasses then fill to the top with ice.
- Pour Cold Brew Sangria over ice and top with a splash of sparkling water.