Chameleon Cold-Brew Coffee Bundt Cake
Enjoy nothing “bundt” deliciousness with our Chameleon Cold-Brew Coffee Bundt Cake made with Chameleon Cold-Brew Mocha and Espresso coffees.
- 3 1/4 cup gluten free all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 3/4 cup organic sugar or coconut palm sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Mocha Coffee Concentrate
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Streusel Ingredients:
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup coconut palm sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Coffee Concentrate, such as Espresso or Mocha flavor
- 2 1/2 cups of organic powdered sugar OR swerve confectioners sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease (with coconut oil) and lightly flour the inside of the bundt cake mold.
- Mix together dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- In a separate, large bowl, beat together Coconut Oil and organic cane sugar until creamy.
- Add in one egg at a time and beat again until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, combine coffee, almond milk and vanilla extract. Add 1/3 of the flour mixture into the sugar/coconut oil mixture and beat until well combined, then add 1/2 of the coffee mixture and beat until well combined.
- Repeat with another 1/3 of the flour, the rest of the coffee mixture and finally the last 1/3 of the flour mixture.
- Pour 1/2 of the batter into the bundt cake mold, then sprinkle in the streusel mixture, then add the remaining 1/2 of the batter over the streusel. Bake for 60-70 minutes and let cool on a cooling rack for at least 10 minutes.
- Once cooled, flip cake pan over onto a plate and gently guide cake out.
- To make the glaze, combine the confectioners sugar with the coffee until it is smooth then drizzle over cooled coffee cake.