Chameleon Cold-Brew Coffee Bundt Cake
Write a review
- 3 ¼ cup Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 ¾ cup Organic Sugar or Coconut Palm Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- ¾ cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 cup Chameleon Cold Brewed Coffee, Mocha flavor
- ½ cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 cup Chopped Pecans
- ¾ cup Coconut Palm Sugar
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon
- ¼ cup Chameleon Coffee, such as Espresso or Mocha flavor
- 2 ½ cups of Organic powdered sugar OR Swerve Confectioners sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease (with coconut oil) and lightly flour the inside of the bundt cake mold.
- Mix together dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- In a separate, large bowl, beat together Coconut Oil and organic cane sugar until creamy.
- Add in one egg at a time and beat again until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, combine coffee, almond milk and vanilla extract. Add 1/3 of the flour mixture into the sugar/coconut oil mixture and beat until well combined, then add ½ of the coffee mixture and beat until well combined.
- Repeat with another 1/3 of the flour, the rest of the coffee mixture and finally the last 1/3 of the flour mixture.
- Pour ½ of the batter into the bundt cake mold, then sprinkle in the streusel mixture, then add the remaining ½ of the batter over the streusel. Bake for 60-70 minutes and let cool on a cooling rack for at least 10 minutes.
- Once cooled, flip cake pan over onto a plate and gently guide cake out.
- To make the glaze, combine the confectioners sugar with the coffee until it is smooth then drizzle over cooled coffee cake.
Chameleon Cold-Brew https://www.chameleoncoldbrew.com/
0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.Overall rating: