Chameleon Cold-Brew Marinade for Skewers
Add a bold buzz to your next cookout with a mouth-watering, cold brew marinade sure to pair well with all of your grilling creations!
Write a review
- 3 cloves garlic, shaved or minced
- 1 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup brown or coconut sugar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a zipper bag and shake to mix.
- Add your 2” chunks of grillable items to marinade for about 2 hours (for vegetables) and 2 hours up to overnight for meat.
- Before you’re about to grill, soak skewers in water 15 minutes to prevent burning.
- Skewer your chunks and grill 7 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- If you want a dipping sauce, boil remaining marinade + ¼ cup more sugar about 15 minutes until it reduces by about half. Serve alongside skewers.
Chameleon Cold-Brew https://www.chameleoncoldbrew.com/
0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.Overall rating: