- 3 cloves garlic, shaved or minced
- 1 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup brown or coconut sugar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp cracked black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a zipper bag and shake to mix.
- Add your 2” chunks of grillable items to marinade for about 2 hours (for vegetables) and 2 hours up to overnight for meat.
- Before you’re about to grill, soak skewers in water 15 minutes to prevent burning.
- Skewer your chunks and grill 7 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- If you want a dipping sauce, boil remaining marinade + 1⁄4 cup more sugar about 15 minutes until it reduces by about half.
- Serve alongside skewers.