Chameleon Cold-Brew Iced Camou Latte
Write a review
For the Vanilla Bean Syrup
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 cup filtered water
For the Latte
- 1/4 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Vanilla Coffee Concentrate
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Bean Syrup
- 1 teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- 1/8 teaspoon spirulina
- 1 cup of your favorite milk (we used coconut!)
- Make Vanilla Bean Syrup by simmering water, vanilla bean paste and coconut sugar in a small pot until it reduces by 2/3 and is syrupy, stirring occasionally for about 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Mix Chameleon Cold-Brew with Vanilla Bean Syrup. Pour into a glass and top with ice.
- Layer ½ cup milk over Chameleon Cold-Brew.
- Whisk ½ cup milk with matcha and spirulina until smooth then layer in glass.
- Stir to combine before drinking.
Chameleon Cold-Brew https://www.chameleoncoldbrew.com/
0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.Overall rating: