Chameleon Cold-Brew Hot Cherry Mocha Elixir
Warm up your cold brew for a fruity treat! Recipe and video by Genuine Ginger.
- 1/2 cup tart cherry juice
- 1/8 cup hemp milk
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- 1/4 cup of hot Chameleon Cold-Brew Mocha Coffee Concentrate
- hemp seeds
- goji berries
- cacao nibs
- Add first five ingredients into a mason jar and shake until mixture is frothy.
- Pour 1/4 cup of heated Chameleon Cold-Brew Mocha Concentrate into a separate mug.
- Top the coffee with cherry mixture from mason jar.
- Sprinkle hemp seeds, goji berries and cacao nibs on top.