Chameleon Cold-Brew Golden Eye Coffee
Cacao Golden Milk Ingredients:
- 1 ½ cup milk of your choosing, we used whole
- 2 teaspoons cacao powder
- 1-2 teaspoons turmeric powder, depending on your tastebuds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon of freshly cracked black pepper
- A dash or two of cayenne powder (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
Golden Eye Iced Cold-Brew Coffee Ingredients:
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup (or whatever sweetener you prefer)
- 1 ½ cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee
- Chocolate sauce (stir together 1 tablespoon each melted coconut oil and melted dark chocolate)
- Over medium heat bring milk, all spices, vanilla and avocado oil to a boil then reduce to a low simmer, whisking for about 3 minutes.
- Remove Cacao Golden Milk from heat and chill. (Can be done in advance!)
- Pour 3/4 Chameleon Cold-Brew into 2 glasses and top each with 1/2 your chilled Cacao Golden Milk.
- Into each glass, stir in 1 teaspoon of sweetener then top with ice and a drizzle of chocolate sauce!