- Cacao Golden Milk Ingredients:
- 1 1⁄2 cup milk of your choosing, we used whole
- 2 tsp cacao powder
- 1 – 2 tsp turmeric powder, depending on your tastebuds
- 1⁄2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 tsp of freshly cracked black pepper
- dash or two of cayenne powder (optional)
- 1⁄4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1TBSP avocado oil
- Golden Eye Iced Cold-Brew Coffee Ingredients:
- 2 tsp maple syrup (or whatever sweetener you prefer)
- 1 1⁄2 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Ready to Enjoy Black Coffee
- chocolate sauce (stir together 1 TBSP each melted coconut oil and melted dark chocolate)
- Over medium heat bring milk, all spices, vanilla and avocado oil to a boil then reduce to a low simmer, whisking for about 3 minutes.
- Remove Cacao Golden Milk from heat and chill. (Can be done in advance!)
- Pour 3⁄4 Chameleon Cold-Brew into 2 glasses and top each with 1⁄2 your chilled Cacao Golden Milk.
- Into each glass, stir in 1 teaspoon of sweetener then top with ice and a drizzle of chocolate sauce!